AQUATHERMAT® with condensation boiler
The high efficiency level, small size, ease of installation and moderate cost of the condensing boiler make it one of the best solution available as a heat source for AQUATHERMAT®.
- A temperature sensor inserted in the substrate is used by the control system to calculate the supply temperature required to keep the soil at the proper set point.
- The installation of a mixing valve is not required because it is possible to modulate the boiler temperature from as low as 85°F.
- Their stainless steel construction also eliminates the need of a heat exchanger.
- An expansion tank and a pressure regulator (12 PSI) must be installed in order to protect the mat's hot water conducts.
- The circulation pump must be activated at all times in order to keep an even temperature across the mats.
- The by-pass valve is used to adjust the circuit pressure.
- The purge and shut-off valves are most useful to bleed the air out of the system at start-up.